I didn't mean it like that.
I don't know why, but today I was really tired. I slept in almost all of my classes. Not kidding. As in I would be so asleep that I was already dreaming. Then we had that community service thing, and Candice and I even got lost. It was pretty fun actually, but I was beat. So I didn't mean to sound like a grouch. I just wasn't as patient as usual, so her being persistent about not telling me kind of got to me. I just didn't understand the whole "timing" thing. What timing would she need. If I was there, and I was a part of things, then I'd understand. But I'm an outsider. What kind of setting would I need? It's not like telling me a week later will be any different from telling me tomorrow. I admit though that I shouldn't have pushed for it so much. It's not really something that really concerns me I guess, so no need to make a big deal out of it. They'll tell me when they'll tell me. At least they plan on telling me.
No comments:
Post a Comment