AP Bio is my worst subject right now. I'm not failing terribly or anything-- but I'm not doing very good either. I still have some time to catch up, but it's still pretty difficult. It probably wouldn't though if I put more effort into it. I'm just so...uninterested. Heck, even precal is more interesting. Precalculus. A math subject. If I find that interesting then something must be wrong. But I think I'll do better in it now, especially for the AP exam. It costs quite a bit, so I might as well do good. I don't want to waste my parents' money. Yup, just checked the syllabus. I've got a solid C right now. Gotta bring it up to a B! (T_T) game face on.
Mom has been dragging me into the kitchen lately, but it isn't so bad. I actually enjoy baking and cooking. I prefer baking more though, because I haaate cutting onions and garlic. At least the ingredients for baking smell good. I've been referring to http://ohsheglows.com/ for recipes. They're healthy alternatives for desserts, and gosh do they seem tasty. Her pictures are amazing. I totally recommend her food. I've made peanut butter cookies so far, pretty easy. I want to try this next:
Chocolate Crunch Dessert Granola
Does that not look good to you? In this heat, banana soft serve sounds preeeetty good right now. Maybe I'll make it this weekend.
Then there's Track. The part of my day that I do not look forward to at all, but I have to admit that it has done me some good. I may still be the worst runner out there, but I'm improving! Everyday I can run a bit further and a bit longer. It's still rather difficult for me and I can never keep up with everyone else's pace, but I'm beating myself everyday and that for me is an accomplishment. Every time I feel like just stopping I think "I'm lifting this up to God! This is for You, so You better keep me going ok?!" Haha sounds rude, but I talk to Him pretty casually : P It works though. Really helps me keep going. One day I'll be at their level, and maybe even my mom's! Not that I really intend on being a runner, but I'd like to be good at it. It's good for my health too. I'm not exactly fit, so this is much needed exercise for me. Probably why God made me take it.
ALRIGHT I'm ending this for today. My posts are way too long. But then again that shouldn't matter since it is my blog. Yeah, I'm gonna stick to saying whatever I want B) Gonna get some shut eye now. I am so out.
No comments:
Post a Comment