Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Start Anew?

I've tried a whole bunch of blog and social networking sites: facebook, livejournal, twitter,plurk and other sites I can't even remember. I didn't, however, think I would ever get a blogger/blogspot. This is something my mom does, with a passion too. Whenever I'd see her working on fixing the html on her site or primping it up with images she'd have me photoshop, I'd think "Geez, that is just way too much trouble for me." Plus, I'm the type that will get into something for maybe 2 weeks, then forget about it like it never existed. That's what happened with twitter (Finally checked on it after....a year?...or two? ) 


So why am I doing this now?


I wanted to try something different. Something challenging. Something I didn't want to do. I'm probably challenging myself too since it's Lent and all (which is all about testing myself. Aside from fasting.) Guess you could say that I'm traveling to new territories. Widening my horizons and all that. I won't really have any specific topics going on here-- this is just an everyday journal. One that I will do my best to actually keep.


 Of course, I am so not telling my mom about this. I don't plan on telling any of my friends about this either. I just want to place myself in a place where no one will know who I am. I'm not trying to hide from anyone, I just want to be like all the other people I may meet here, a stranger. Just some other person out there. Yeesh I honestly don't even know what I'm trying to say anymore : P This is dragging on. So I'm just gonna end this now. This is just my first post after all.


Well, I better start cooking dinner. OH. And AI is on! Maybe I'll put up another post before I head on to bed. Talk about....whatever XD 


RIGHT. Dinner. See you later! (Whoever you may be)

No comments:

Post a Comment